The small dimensions of the gas-tight air heater enables space-saving installation. If one or several heaters are connected
to the compressed air network, you will receive an air flow with high air speeds. The temperature can be controlled fully
electronically. The hot air stream is used in drying processes, soldering processes etc. Due to its robust design, this device is
suitable for the most demanding use.
- Gas-tight, pressure-resistant
- Reliable protection of the heating element thank to the integrated electronics
- Optionally integrated thermocouple
- External activation via controller or SPS possible
- External potentiometer possible
- Connection cable with a length of 3 metres is standard, a circuit breaker with two poles must be provided on the mains side
- 24 month warranty (except wear parts)
Different voltages, power and
special versions, such as external activation
via controller or SPS possible.
Available on request!!!
Special accessories on request!!!
- Observe the minimum air-flow quantity
- Supply only dry and oil-free air
- The heaters are only suitable for stationary use in plants and machines
- Incorrect use of air heaters may create a risk of fire
- The air heaters correspond to protection class I and must be connected by qualified personnel
- Observe instruction manuel